It begins with an initial consultation to explore several factors of your project.
What are your writing goals?
Who is your audience?
Is it marketable?
Is it best to find a literary agent, publisher or self-publish?
Once we’re clear on your vision and goals, it’s time to write! We’ll develop a structure that works with your specific needs to ensure success. Additional meetings via phone, video chat or in-person will offer you a variety of tools to help your progress. These meetings provide:
Help getting back on track if you falter
Assistance with organization and layout
Once you’ve created a first draft, coaching may include:
- Guidance in creating a unique and compelling book proposal
- Assistance in finding a publisher or literary agent
- Help selecting a self-publisher
- Aid in writing winning query letters
- It’s like a personal trainer for your writing projects!